Contest: CD Giveaway - Against All Will, "A Rhyme & Reason"
This contest is over. The winner is danielle granhold from sherman, TX.
Against All Will features members of Puddle of Mudd, Soulfly and the Dead Kennedys. The new rock band from Los Angeles has released two singles "Tomorrow & Today" (2007), and "You Can't Change Me" (2008) as a precursor to their new debut album A Rhyme & Reason.
|1. Swept Away
2. Discard You
3. All About You
4. The Blue
5. Nothing Good Anymore
6. The Drug I Need
7. Let Go
Jimmy Allen (ex Puddle Of Mudd co-founder)
Jeff Current (Seven Story Drop)
Steve Wilson (Dead Kennedy’s)
"The Drug I Need" was launched with a national radio campaign and the band is touring in support of the new record. Enter our contest below for your chance to win A Rhyme & Reason by Against All Will!Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· October 17, 2010 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.