Contest: DVD Giveaway - The Son of No One
This contest is over. The winner is Hugh McGowan from Oakland, ME.
The police thriller "The Son of No One" is loaded with
talent: Channing Tatum, Katie Holmes, Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Juliette Binoche, Tracy Morgan.
Rookie cop Jonathan `Milk' White (Tatum) finds himself assigned to the same district where he grew up.
The district where White as a troubled adolescent did something really, really
bad that is about to come back to bite him, his wife (Holmes) and sickly
A double homicide cold case is being reopened, the former lead detective (Pacino)
isn't all that helpful, and flashbacks fill in the blanks. A possible police
cover-up sets off a chain of events that rattles the ol' 'hood. Milk is about to go
Enter our contest below for your chance to win "The Son of No One"
on DVD from The-Trades.com!Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· April 25, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.