This contest is over. The winner is Debra Kidle from Chesterfield, MI.
Akimoto Yasushi's idol group from Osaka, Japan, NMB48 gets its name comes from NaMBa, an alternate romanization of Nanba, a district of Osaka. Oh yeah, and the fact that there are 48 performers, broken up into different teams.
Doryoku no Shizuku: It's just like Pink Floyd's The Wall,
only, you know, with a floating schoolgirl and a bunch of
cute Japanese fairies dancing around in pink jammies.
Junjou U-19 ("Innocence Under 19") is the group's 3rd single, containing four tracks featuring various members from Team N and Team M. The same four tracks are repeated as "karaoke" versions.
To add a little J-pop to your collection, enter our contest below for your chance to win Junjou U-19 by NMB48!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· May 19, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.