This contest is over. The winner is Megan Savage from New York, NY.
Tooth & Nail Records lives up to its name with a hammerin' trip to Cities
from Anberlin, the rock band formed in Winter Haven, Florida in 2002.
Anberlin wishes the audience of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson "Godspeed" at about 100 miles per hour.
It's emo without the navel-gazing, geared more toward self-preservation than self-pity.
Included is "The Unwinding Cable Car," a song appearing in the opening of the
film "House" which was based on the book by Christian fiction authors Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker.
Enter our contest below for your chance to win Cities by Anberlin!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· June 28, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.