This contest is over. The winner is Whitley Cooze from Ooltewah, TN.
Andrew Leahey is living
out my fantasy of a music journalist turned singer and songwriter. Assembling members of Exebelle & the Rusted Cavalcade, the Trillions, and the Mason
Brothers from his home state of Virginia into a "supergroup" called the Homestead,
Leahey banged out his self-titled debut in three productive days in a Masonic-lodge-turned-recording-studio.
At times sounding like Steve Earle's long-lost, less messed-up cousin, Leahey
and company put forth what would be considered alt-country, as in an alternative
to the slickly-produced pop that passes for country music on the radio nowadays.
It's very organic, and seasoned beyond what one would expect from a first album.
A very Ryan Adams-esque "Penitentiary Guys" opens the debut disc by
Andrew Leahey & the Homestead.
Enter our contest below for your chance to win Andrew Leahey & the Homestead!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· July 1, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.