This contest is over. The winner is Jill Rivera from Pennsville, NJ.
"Invisible Paradise is a piece of music about change and the temporary nature of paradise."
This is how Ben Levin Group
describes their latest album, a 38-minute piece of music divided into seven movements.
Greg Bowen gets dirty creating art to the 3rd movement
from Ben Levin Group's new album Invisible Paradise.
Multi-instrumentalist Ben Levin also puts it this way: I want my music to reach out of your speakers, punch you in the face, and make you see colors you never could have imagined, Levin says. Or, at the very least, I want my music to be honest.
Enter our contest below for your honest chance to win Invisible Paradise
by Ben Levin Group!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· July 9, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.