This contest is over. The winner is Lisa Pecora from Nashua, NH.
Jesse Terry adhered to the theory of "less is more" for his second album, Snakes Empty Seat on a Plane, and wrote most of the stripped-down tunes during a stripped-down eight-month tour.
Jesse Terry performs the title track from
his latest, Empty Seat on a Plane.
“I really got back to my roots and fell back in love with the troubadour/storyteller vibe,” he said. “It’s what I was raised on and where my biggest influences are. I think touring solo acoustic has made me a better performer and songwriter. It’s allowed me to connect more directly to my audience and become closer to them, which has always been the most important thing to me.”
Fill that Empty Seat on a Plane if you're the winner of our contest below... enter now!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· July 13, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.