This contest is over. The winner is Barbara Butler from Auburn, KS.
I know you're picturing Patrick Swayze's ripped body
as he bounces rowdy customers from the Double Deuce,
but actually this was filmed in July 1993 at the Peer
Blues Festival in Belgium capturing the Jeff Healey Band touring in support of their album Feel This.
The Jeff Healey Band - Live in Belgium contains both a CD and DVD featuring 82 minutes of prime blues from a talent gone too soon. They showcased a bunch of tunes from their then-new album Feel This as well as signature covers of George Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Roadhouse Blues" by The Doors and some of his own classic tracks including "Angel Eyes" and "Full Circle."
Enter our contest below for your chance to win The Jeff Healey Band - Live in Belgium CD/DVD!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· July 25, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.