Contest: Poster Book Giveaway - TCM Summer under the Stars
This contest is over. The winner is Katie Usher from Lower Burrell, PA.
This handsome poster book from Turner Classic Movies features some gorgeous shots of our favorite classic actors, given a one-color treatment that really makes the images pop. John Wayne is just the beginning, leading to Rita Hayworth, Gene Kelly, Ginger Rogers, Sidney Poitier, and others. Each has an iconic quotation from the actor, and each has a backside illustration that includes a biography of the actor and a schedule of the films TCM will be showing on the day highlighting that actor's films.
The spine is perforated for easy detachment so you can display each of these closeups around your media room, giving it a classic theater feel.Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· August 13, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.