Contest: Book Giveaway - Devil May Care: A Crag Banyon Mystery signed by James Mullaney
This contest is over. The winner is Mary Ann Brady from Salem, MA.
When Crag Banyon gets hired to hunt down a missing person, there's the devil to pay -- because the person is missing from Hell, and the demons want him back before he spills the beans on one of their more embarrassing secrets.
Written by James Mullaney, Devil May Care is a riotous batch of cynicism and sarcasm, wrapped in a trenchcoat and soaked in scotch. What's not to like about that?
Sign up below for your chance to enter. And click on that highlighted bit of text in the previous paragraph to see our own review of this title.Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· August 15, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.