Contest: CD Giveaway - Casey Abrams
This contest is over. The winner is Sandy Okstad from Ely, MN.
Singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and American Idol season 10 finalist Casey Abrams has released his self titled debut album through Concord Music Group.
Recorded in London, the set includes ten originals and a cover of the Ray Charles classic "Hit The Road Jack," with fellow American Idol alum Haley Reinhart.
"I'm so glad to be a part of this thing called music," says Abrams, "and I am thrilled people are going to be able to take this musical journey with me."
Enter our contest below for your chance to win Casey Abrams on CD!Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· August 26, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.