This contest is over. The winner is joe eden from nevada, OH.
Liam (Ken Leung) is a second-generation Chinese-American struggling to make it as an actor in Los Angeles in "Shanghai Kiss." His involvement with a persistent high school girl (Hayden Panettiere) ought to trigger his jailbait alert but instead becomes convoluted when he inherits his grandmother's home in Shanghai.
Getting involved with a high school girl (Hayden Panettiere)
never ends... easily, and Liam (Ken Leung) is not soon to
forget that "Shanghai Kiss."
He has never appreciated his racial roots and at first only wants to sell the house and get back to the U.S. as fast as possible. He gets a taste of the Chinese culture through a worldly beauty (Kelly Hu) and his return is not so assured.
Where and who will he choose? Sophisticated Micki in Shanghai or spunky teenager Adelaide in L.A.?
Enter our contest below for your chance to win Shanghai Kiss on DVD!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· August 30, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.