This contest is over. The winner is cindy gates from altoona, PA.
The Halflings: half human, half angel ...all trouble. Seventeen-year-old Nikki must entrust her life to three half human, half angel young men; the Halflings are sworn to protect her at all costs, but when two fall for Nikki (that's right... they've become 'fallen angels' :: rolls eyes ::), it puts more than their lives in danger; their very eternal souls hang in the balance.
That's the premise of Halflings, the first in a trilogy that debuted in January, 2012. A free Kindle book called 11:15: The Making of a Halfling is available to fill-in some details of this world. A newer eBook is also available for free download, entitled A Halflings Rescue. In this illustrated short story, Nikki and the Halflings team intercept important information regarding the kidnapping of Hollywood's hottest teen celebrity, Mandy Mosen. Will they be able come to the young starlet's aide in time, or is Mandy's fifteen minutes of fame about to end? Includes a bonus first chapter from Guardian, the next full novel in the Halflings series!
In book two of the Halflings Trilogy by author Heather
Burch, Nikki Youngblood discovers there might be more
to her gifts than simply Seeing---making her a central
part of Damon Vessler's plans. Mace and Raven are
forced to work together to keep Nikki safe, but will
their love and protection be enough to keep Nikki
from the future set before her?
"I want to write wholesome books that portray the voice of the regular young adult market," says author Heather Burch. "People can pick up Halflings and Guardian which read very much like secular books with characters that have a much higher moral standard minus the cuss words, drinking and smoking."
Enter our contest below for your chance to win the paranormal young adult novel Guardian by Heather Burch!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· September 16, 2012 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.