Contest: Big Barry Manilow Mania!
This contest is over. The winner is from , .
We have a two-fer for the Manilow fans out there: a CD of The Greatest Songs of the Sixties, including...
"Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
"And I Love Her"
"You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'"
"Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head"
"What the World Needs Now is Love"
"Strangers in the Night"
...and many others!
But that's not all. You also get a two-disc DVD set, "First & Farewell", featuring the "One Night Live! One Last Time!" farewell concert tour as performed at The Pond in Anaheim, California. This set includes three tracks from the Las Vegas and Chicago concerts as bonus features.
Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· December 31, 1969 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.